This package gathers talks and workshops recorded from GEN Europe’s online gathering for aspiring community builders Cultivating Community: From I to We. It features over ten hours of content covering some of the key aspects of community building and community life, making it essential viewing for anyone considering founding or joining an ecovillage.
- The Four Levels of Community Building with Manja Vrenko
- Conflict Resolution in Community with Teodora Radulescu
- Decision Making in Community with Abdul Otman and Mauge Cañada
- Deep Listening: The Challenges of Creating Diverse Communities with Nonty Sabic, Clara Ruiz de Gauna, Crystal Farmer, and Sarah “Mantombi” Motha (two sessions)
- Self-Sufficiency: How Far Can We Go? With representatives from Lakabe community and GEN Ukraine
- Rearing Children and Schooling in Community with Gulli Skatun and Rakel Segura
- Living Love Relationships In Community with Dara Silverman and Frederick Weihe
Note: this package contains recordings from a past live event. Some of the workshops may contain instructions for breakout activities which took place in the live event.
The price for access to 10+ hours of content is £25.