Join us in an engaging session on Participatory Leadership, Peacebuilding, and Mindful Activism in the social dimension of the ReGEN-Nations program – a Whole Systems Learning Journey and Regenerative Design Lab.
As part of the Social Dimension of the 5 areas of Regeneration, we are featuring the following key thought leaders and pioneers in Asia and the Pacific:
- Buddhist Feminist Activist Ouyporn Khuankaew from Thailand speaking about Mindful Activism;
- Peacebuilder Dishani Jayaweera from Sri Lanka speaking about Designing Pathways to Peace; and
- Chris Evans from the UK, who has been working in Nepal for 35 years, speaking about Engaging the Grassroots Sector.
The webinar was recorded on Saturday, 26 September 2020.
We try to have course fees that are sensitive to economic inequalities and disparities in monetary wealth. We aim to have prices that support both what we do and people’s ability to access it. We have a tiered pricing system, asking you to pay what is right for your level of financial resources.
- Regular price: $10 USD
- Low income, students, unemployed: $5 USD
- High income or access: $20 USD
- Sponsorship rate – includes a donation to GENOA, enabling us to keep prices low for others: $30 USD.
We are aware that these fees might still be high for some, and do not want finances to stand in the way of learning. We are happy to offer a discounted scholarship rate – please write to us on [email protected] to apply.